Patchetts Green Bridleways Trust
| PG: OBJECTS:
WELWYN HATFIELD: NORTH MYMMS
|NOTE: This list is under development and there are more paths yet to be added. Please let us know if you ride one that is not yet listed.|
- North Mymms 1 BW, from North Mymms 5 to North Mymms 91
- North Mymms 2 BW, from Ridge 10 to St Mary's Church
- North Mymms 3 and Ridge 11 RB, Blackhorse Lane to Mimmshall Wood and N Mymms 83
- North Mymms 4, 'Love Lane' (N Mymms 3 to N Mymms 2)
- North Mymms 5 Byway, From N Mymms 4 to Tollgate Road
- North Mymms 5A Byway, Swanland Road to Warrengate Road
- North Mymms 22 RB, Dellsome Lane to RB 23
- North Mymms 23 RB, RB 22 to A1001
- North Mymms 28 RB, Tollgate Road to edge of A1(M).
- North Mymms 42 Byway, Fox's Lane at right-angled bend thence E to Great North Road (H25)
- North Mymms 82 Bridge over A1(M) at Water End (H25)
- North Mymms 83 and Potters Bar 79 RB, Bridge over A1(M) (H251) (Aug 07)
- North Mymms 84 Byway, Fox's Lane (H25) (Jan 12)
- North Mymms 90 and Ridge 44 Bridleway, from Ridge 10 to North Mymms 2 (Order confirmed)
- North Mymms 91 Bridleway, from North Mymms 1 to North Mymms 2 (Order confirmed)
- North Mymms Dellsome Lane
Local Government: Formerly within Hatfield Rural District.
From 1974, part of Welwyn-Hatfield Borough.
||Initial definitive map: DM3|
© 2021 Patchetts Green Bridleways Trust. Parish boundary outline contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right / CC BY-SA