Patchetts Green Bridleways Trust
| PG: OBJECTS:
|NOTE: This list is under development and there are more paths yet to be added. Please let us know if you ride one that is not yet listed.|
- Ridge 2, Ridge 6 to Ridge 32 and to Colney Heath village
- Ridge 6, Coursers Lane to Colney Heath 52 Byway
- Ridge 10, Ridgehill Farm to Blackhorse Lane
- Ridge 11 and North Mymms 3 RB, Blackhorse Lane to Mimmshall Wood and N Mymms 83
- Ridge 13, B556 to Ridge 10 at Ridgehill Farm
- Ridge 27, Packhorse Lane (Bucketsland Lane to Rowley Lane), Borehamwood (Apr 05)
- Ridge 32, From Ridge 6 almost parallel to Coursers Road to Colney Heath parish boundary then generally north to Ridge 2 BW.
- Ridge 34, Blackhorse Lane to Ridge 13 (Dec 06)
- Ridge 36 RB, A1 (opposite South Mimms 77) to Rowley Lane (opposite Ridge 27)
- Ridge 37 and Shenley 17, from London Road to Crossoaks Lane
- Ridge 38 and Shenley 40, "Old St Albans Road", by Ridge Hill (H25)
- Ridge 39 and Shenley 39 - Old Packhorse Lane, from Crossoaks Lane to Mimms Lane
- Ridge 40 and Shenley 43 - Bridleway from Shenley 42, under M25, then approximately round field edge to meet Ridge 6 BW (and hence to Colney Heath).
- Ridge 41 Bridleway from Ridge 13 BW to Ridge 34 BW, avoiding need to touch Blackhorse Lane.
- Ridge 44 and North Mymms 90 Bridleway, from Ridge 10 to Ridge 2 (Order confirmed)
- Ridge 21, from Mimms Lane to Packhorse Lane.
Local Government: Formerly within Elstree Rural District.
From 1974, part of Hertsmere Borough.
||Initial definitive map: DM3|
© 2021 Patchetts Green Bridleways Trust. Parish boundary outline contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right / CC BY-SA